Two Decade Serving Canada And The World
Translation can be costly.
And translation companies can be out of touch with the reality of today’s businesses.
It is with this in mind that SDS Linguistics was founded in 2000.
A Different Kind Of Translation Company
When employed in the automotive industry in Marketing and Product Planning, Stephanie, Founder and CEO of SDS Linguistics Inc. grew frustrated with how out of touch translation companies could be with the “real” business world. She frequently received erroneous technical translations and delivery timelines often caused her to have to revise her own deadlines.
It is to change this paradigm that Stephanie decided to create SDS Linguistics in 2000. Her objectives were simple but revolutionary in the translation industry: Create a technical translation company that would be customer-centric, sensitive to deadlines and highly responsive.
This philosophy still holds true today as SDS continues to be a leader in the translation sector.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. — Maya Angelou
Dedicated To Our Customers
Going above and beyond involves making customers “feel special” and helping them out even when it may not make sense. — Neil Patel
An exponential growth…
We started in 2000 with just one client. We now have over 60 national and international clients in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia.
… through referrals …
Amazingly, most of our new clients come to us through word-of-mouth. Our successful recipe “speaks” for itself.
… thanks to an innovative approach.
Since inception, we have stayed true to our customer-centric philosophy. The same founding principles that have propelled our success still hold true today.
Here is what we do differently:
- We accommodate clients’ deadlines by being available on weekends and after hours
- We only hire translators who have previous business experience in another field
- We provide fast and personalized service through a dedicated Account Manager whose sole mission is to take care of you.
- We communicate with our clients and train with specialists in our client’s fields to ensure accurate terminology
- We follow a tested and true process where translators are proofread by qualified proofreaders to greatly reduce the risk of errors
- We use a password-protected client portal to manage documents and ensure confidentiality