Rate Increase Notification
As of September 1, 2023
- Marginal increase on Regular Translation rate (2% or $0.005)
- New rate structure (Added charges)
- Minimum charges increased
- Rush and Emergency rates increased
Why the increase?
- Last rate increase : January 1, 2018
- Current inflationist environment increasing internal costs
- Desire to keep providing you with high quality translations and excellent customer service
How to minimize the impact on you?
When do I pay a Minimum Charge?
Regular: <196 words ; Rush: <171 words ; Emergency: <152 words
Regular: <214 words ; Rush: <172 words ; Emergency: <171 words
Regular: <375 words ; Rush: <312 words ; Emergency: <275 words
Reducing Minimum Charges
- Sending several small documents at the same time will trigger only 1 minimum charge
- If the total wordcount of all the documents you send on the same day exceed the minimum, you will be charged by word
When do I pay Rush?
- Same day requests sent before 12 pm
- Requests sent after 12 pm and due after 12 pm the next day
- > 1,499 words per business day (translation)
- > 2,999 words per business day (compare or proof)
When do I pay Emergency?
- ASAP requests
- Same day requests sent after 12 pm
- Requests sent after 12 pm and due before 12 pm the next day
- > 2,299 words per business day (translation)
- > 4,499 words per business day (compare or proof)
When do I pay a Surcharge?
- Any requests sent and due after 4 pm and on weekends